- Registered on: Apr 15, 2015
- Last connection: Aug 24, 2018
Reported issues: 9
Jun 04, 2018
- 03:29 PM D4Science Infrastructure Task #11547: ISTI OpenPortal Backup
- Consider that the entire installation should be moved from the development infrastructure to ISTI servers.
Apr 10, 2018
- 12:00 PM ISTI Open Access Feature #11601 (New): Migrate the OpenPortal services to production machines
- Now the ISTI OpenPortal is deployed in development machines, in particular:
* node0-d-puma.d4science.org (dnet, j...
Mar 28, 2018
- 11:30 AM D4Science Infrastructure Task #11547 (New): ISTI OpenPortal Backup
- It is necessary to configure a backup strategy for openportal.isti.cnr.it.
In partcular, the following databases:
Mar 22, 2018
- 03:08 PM D4Science Infrastructure Task #2106 (In Progress): Install Joomla for the new PUMA portal
- Can you activate the support for short URLs in joomla?
Mar 06, 2018
- 09:03 AM D4Science Infrastructure Task #2106 (In Progress): Install Joomla for the new PUMA portal
- There are some incompatibilities between joomla and postgres.
Can you reinstall joomla using mysql and an updated ...
Feb 16, 2018
- 02:24 PM D4Science Infrastructure VM Creation #11202 (Closed): Install ElasticHQ for ES 5 cluster
- Can you install ElasticHQ to have a GUI for the ElasticSearch cluster (http://ip-90-147-167-137.ct1.garrservices.it:9...
Nov 29, 2017
- 03:57 PM D4Science Infrastructure VM Creation #10482 (Closed): New Joomla Portal
- I need a new Joomla Installation (similar to #2106).
It is necessary for the deployment of a DEMO portal (it must ...
Mar 23, 2017
- 09:41 AM D4Science Infrastructure Task #7654 (Closed): Configure logrotate for Literature Broker Service
- Can you configure logrotate on file /var/log/lbs.log in broker1-dev-dnet.d4science.org?
Feb 22, 2017
- 10:12 AM D4Science Infrastructure Task #4414: New server for the Broker Service
- We have deployed a new release of the broker service;
it has been developed using spring-boot (so tomcat can be uni...
Jan 31, 2017
- 03:39 PM D4Science Infrastructure Task #4414: New server for the Broker Service
- Can you close the access to this server?
The broker will be available in a new server as described in #6748.
Also available in: Atom