- Registered on: Apr 15, 2015
- Last connection: Apr 18, 2019
- AGINFRA+ Wiki (Developer, Reporter, Dec 04, 2017)
- BlueBRIDGE (Developer, Reporter, Jan 22, 2016)
- D4Science Infrastructure (Developer, Reporter, Jan 22, 2016)
- D4Science Support (Developer, Reporter, Feb 18, 2019)
- StocksAndFisheriesKB (Developer, Reporter, Feb 08, 2016)
- gCube (Manager, D4SDeveloper, Developer, Reporter, Jan 22, 2016)
Reported issues: 183
Apr 05, 2019
- 11:53 AM gCube Feature #16465 (New): Workspace versioning panel has to show user information
- The **Workspace** versioning panel has to show user information
- 11:51 AM gCube Bug #13328 (Closed): Workspace versioning panel, user information is lost
- 11:50 AM gCube Feature #16464 (New): StorageHub: user info has to be collected and made available for each version
- The **StorageHub** has to annotate each version with the owner of the version and this information has to be provided...
- 11:23 AM gCube Bug #13328 (Feedback): Workspace versioning panel, user information is lost
- It is not a solution for the long term. I can accept it since it remove the empty column but please open another feat...
Apr 02, 2019
- 06:39 PM D4Science Support Support #16432: Geoanalytics to publish layers in geonetwork update
- I think that the SDI service should be used to identify the GN instance to use and the way to use it. Fabio can prov...
Mar 29, 2019
- 07:03 PM gCube Bug #16391: gxrest jersey response problem
- This issue is indirectly blocking the release of another component that is urgently required by a community of users....
Mar 18, 2019
- 06:16 PM D4Science Support Support #16294: PerformFish KPI VRE
- Dear Mezian Azzaydi, your account has been activated but you are not yet associated with any company.
Clearly, you ...
Mar 14, 2019
- 10:18 AM gCube Feature #16271: Dataminer portlet: add Update DataSpace button
- At present we have only decided to postpone the update of the DataSpace: from the automatic approach currently adopte...
Mar 13, 2019
- 06:42 PM gCube Feature #16274 (New): Dataminer portlet: the status of the computation has to be read from the ne...
- The Dataminer portlet has to read the status of the computationfrom the new persistence selected by the service
- 06:41 PM gCube Feature #16273 (New): DataMiner Service - store the computation status in a different backend
- The computation status has to be stored in an appropriate backend that can manage a huge number of parallel writing o...
Also available in: Atom