- Registered on: Apr 15, 2015
- Last connection: Sep 24, 2018
Reported issues: 172
Sep 24, 2018
- 11:36 AM StocksAndFisheriesKB Bug #12261: Multiple time series in GRSF from RAM data
- Please @firstname.lastname@example.org clarify the issue about the visibility of the assessment id.
Sep 19, 2018
- 06:07 PM BlueBRIDGE Task #12520 (In Progress): VREs to dismiss: BlueCommons, BlueUptake, KnowledgeBridging, Performa...
- The following 5 VREs, that were created for the operation of the project, have to be dismissed.
Sep 18, 2018
- 07:23 PM gCube Feature #12506: Add the possibility to publish in an organization different to the one mapped by ...
- Please proceed as soon as we have the version on staging.
Immediately after please perform the proper tests to ensu...
Sep 06, 2018
- 03:44 PM StocksAndFisheriesKB Feature #12274: Handling GRSF annotations
- This is not a bug but the request for a new feature.
At present, it is not possible to edit an annotation since e...
Sep 04, 2018
- 11:16 AM D4Science Infrastructure Task #176 (Closed): Configure DSS to support EUDAT-D4Science integration
Aug 31, 2018
- 06:38 PM D4Science Infrastructure Task #12165: Configure the analytics side of the Spatial Data Lab VRE
- please register the algorithms reported in this ticket in the Spatial Data Lab VRE.
- 04:21 PM D4Science Infrastructure Task #12165 (In Progress): Configure the analytics side of the Spatial Data Lab VRE
- Please report a significative list of algorithms suitable in the context of spatial data management.
Aug 30, 2018
- 06:26 PM D4Science Infrastructure VRE #12344: AlienAndInvasiveSpecies VRE
- When fully set up, I believe this VRE have to be made accessible through the BB gateway as well.
Aug 17, 2018
- 09:52 AM D4Science Infrastructure Incident #12326: GARR OpenStack dashboard and CT1 regions are unreachable
- With the operations performed so far, are the DM clusters working again (even with reduced capacities)?
Aug 03, 2018
- 11:47 AM D4Science Infrastructure Task #12312: Increase RAM on geoserver.d4science.org
- The 4 geoservers are used to equally distribute the publication of new geospatial datasets. Then, at access time clea...
Also available in: Atom