- Registered on: Apr 15, 2015
- Last connection: Jul 19, 2018
Reported issues: 499
Jul 20, 2018
- 12:54 PM D4Science Infrastructure Incident #12214 (Feedback): DataMiners cannot interact with the Storage System
- The disk space on the volatile mongo instance has been incremented and the server restarted. Does it solve the datami...
- 12:53 PM D4Science Infrastructure Incident #12214 (In Progress): DataMiners cannot interact with the Storage System
- 12:38 PM D4Science Infrastructure Task #12215 (Closed): Increase disk space on mongo-p-vol.d4science.org
- The mongo-p-vol.d4science.org stopped itself because there's enough space in `/data`
Also, for some reason that I...
- 12:29 PM D4Science Infrastructure Incident #12214: DataMiners cannot interact with the Storage System
- I see that the mongo instance on that server is down.
So: we do not have monitoring of those instances, it seems....
- 12:21 PM D4Science Infrastructure Incident #12213 (In Progress): Algorithms not installed on dataminer1-proto
- I just removed the list of installed algorithms but I see that the cron job execution has been commented out.
Jul 19, 2018
- 05:00 PM D4Science Infrastructure Task #11831: Explore new letsencrypt clients to add wildcard certificates support
- We have a wildcard certificate, at last
Jul 18, 2018
- 03:54 PM BlueBRIDGE Support #12177 (Feedback): RStudio (SDI lab VRE) not working / http://ip-90-147-166-171.ct1.garrs...
- The rstudio instances should be available again, sorry for the long wait.
- 03:51 PM D4Science Infrastructure Incident #12176 (Closed): garr site is not reachable
- The problem has been solved by the GARR technical support. It seems that it was caused by a problem on the Neutron ga...
- 03:46 PM D4Science Infrastructure Task #12183: Please add nagios check to monitor the correct functioning of social networking serv...
- Is it possible to have a *machine* token? we should not rely on personal tokens for the monitoring checks.
- 03:15 PM D4Science Infrastructure Task #12173 (Closed): Suspend all the letsencrypt certificates renewals for 15 days
- All the hosts on the d4science.org domain have been reconfigured. The situation can be monitored here: https://crt.sh...
Also available in: Atom