- Registered on: Apr 15, 2015
- Last connection: Jul 24, 2019
- AGINFRA+ Wiki (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Dec 04, 2017)
- BlueBRIDGE (Developer, Reporter, Jan 22, 2016)
- D4Science Infrastructure (Developer, Reporter, Jan 22, 2016)
- D4Science Support (Developer, Reporter, Feb 18, 2019)
- StocksAndFisheriesKB (Developer, Reporter, Feb 08, 2016)
- gCube (D4SDeveloper, Developer, Reporter, Jan 22, 2016)
Reported issues: 448
- 10:25 AM D4Science Support Support #17228 (Resolved): VREs not reported by the IS
- The issue is the one you said yesterday in the meeting, the resource is reported just at VRE level and queries at hig...
Jul 18, 2019
- 02:47 PM gCube Task #17227 (Closed): stop storagehub2.d4science.org container to make public link work again
- Everything works again. The tests confirm that the issue was due to the second storagehub instance.
Jul 17, 2019
- 10:49 AM D4Science Support Support #17228 (In Progress): VREs not reported by the IS
- From the IS point of view the VRE has resources equal to other VREs. That query is not dependent on the content of th...
- 10:32 AM D4Science Support Support #17228 (Resolved): VREs not reported by the IS
- The IS is not reporting the PerformFish-KPIs VRE among those containing the DataMiner SE in the production environmen...
May 06, 2019
- 11:07 AM gCube SW Test #16580 (Tested on Preprod): org.gcube.portlets-user.gcube-ckan-data-catalogue.1-6-1
- All tests passed.
May 02, 2019
- 06:06 PM gCube Task #16616 (New): Workspace folder as DataMiner input
- A Workspace ID should be passed as a string input to a DM algorithm when the following annotation is in the descripti...
- 05:54 PM gCube SW Test #16570 (Closed): org.gcube.portlets.user.data-miner-manager.1-10-0
- All tests were successful. I have uploaded the result accordingly.
Mar 15, 2019
- 10:56 AM D4Science Infrastructure Task #5440 (Closed): DataMiner in the SoBigData.eu VRE
Mar 08, 2019
- 04:42 PM gCube Task #16023 (In Progress): Dataminer service: remove log4j.xml inside algorithm's jars
- I have tested too and it seems that no logback nor log4files are present on the service. I don't know what is conflic...
Mar 07, 2019
- 11:42 AM gCube Support #13338: Ecological Engine and algorithms logs
- With the modification reported in #16023 I don't see logs in the catalina.out anymore, I see them in the catalina.log...
Also available in: Atom