- Registered on: Apr 15, 2015
- Last connection: Nov 12, 2019
- AGINFRA+ Wiki (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Dec 04, 2017)
- BlueBRIDGE (Developer, Reporter, Jan 22, 2016)
- D4Science Infrastructure (Developer, Reporter, Jan 22, 2016)
- D4Science Support (Developer, Reporter, Feb 18, 2019)
- StocksAndFisheriesKB (Developer, Reporter, Feb 08, 2016)
- gCube (D4SDeveloper, Developer, Reporter, Jan 22, 2016)
Reported issues: 460
Nov 12, 2019
- 10:34 AM D4Science Support Incident #18016 (Resolved): RStudio logs user out
- The user reports that it works.
Nov 11, 2019
- 10:58 AM D4Science Support Incident #18016 (Closed): RStudio logs user out
- I have received this message from a VRE user (I guess she is in the Stock Assessment VRE). I cannot reproduce the iss...
Nov 05, 2019
- 03:59 PM D4Science Support Task #17931 (Rejected): Apply Godiva2 style to aquamaps_11_2019 Thredds repository
- The Godiva2 style (5 categories from yellow to red) of this repository
- 02:42 PM D4Science Support Incident #17928 (Closed): Godiva is not working on Thredds
- It is working again now.
- 11:18 AM D4Science Support Incident #17928 (Closed): Godiva is not working on Thredds
- Godiva2 is essential to test Netcdf files on thredds and is invoked by the AquaMaps website. Currently, it is not wor...
Oct 29, 2019
- 04:02 PM gCube SW Test #17842: shareupdates.2-7-0_1
- All test were OK. I have reported the results in the plan folder.
Oct 24, 2019
- 04:49 PM gCube SW Test #17837: tabular-data-portlet.2-20-1
- OK. I have done the tests. They are almost OK but 4 issues remain. Please, see the result file in the test folder.
- 03:13 PM gCube SW Test #17837: tabular-data-portlet.2-20-1
- Unfortunately, I cannot start tests because CSV import fails at the very beginning (it tells me to compile the copyri...
Oct 09, 2019
- 05:58 PM D4Science Support Task #17704 (Closed): Add Token Generation widget to BlueCloud-Lab VRE
- Lab VREs should have the TG widget because tokens are crucial to make experiments.
Please, add it to the VRE.
Sep 11, 2019
- 02:28 PM D4Science Support Incident #17482 (Closed): RStudio not working in BiodiversityLab
- The session closes up after 2 seconds.
Also available in: Atom