- Registered on: Apr 15, 2015
- Last connection: Dec 13, 2018
Reported issues: 395
Dec 13, 2018
- 11:09 AM gCube Task #13035 (New): PerformFish Anonymization services
- These are the PerformFish services required for fields anonymization, emerging after analysing the data:
1 - ...
Dec 07, 2018
- 11:10 AM D4Science Infrastructure Incident #13002 (Closed): Files corrupted on the WS
- Some files cannot be downloaded through the DM portlet
Workspace / Datasets / Multi-Image 3D Reconstruction Test C...
Nov 20, 2018
- 04:55 PM D4Science Infrastructure Incident #12915 (Closed): Random authorization error when invoking DM
- Randomly, DataMiner cannot be contacted because it reports an authorization error, which prevents the service to be i...
- 12:01 PM D4Science Infrastructure Incident #12912 (Closed): Issue when downloading file from the DM DataSpace portlet
- The Download button of the DM DataSpace does not work. It produces an error like:
Oct 16, 2018
- 04:50 PM D4Science Infrastructure Task #12428 (Feedback): Test DM integration with GN 3.2.1 in Preprod
- The DataMiner works. The tests were successful. Just one note: I have noticed that the GeoExplorer version in the pre...
Oct 05, 2018
- 12:32 PM D4Science Infrastructure Task #12428: Test DM integration with GN 3.2.1 in Preprod
- I still get a validation error (attached).
A testing URL is the following:
Oct 04, 2018
- 06:05 PM D4Science Infrastructure Task #12428: Test DM integration with GN 3.2.1 in Preprod
- In order to publish the metadata, I'm using your library in the following way:
Oct 03, 2018
- 04:23 PM D4Science Infrastructure VRE #12344: AlienAndInvasiveSpecies VRE
- In the VRE the following services are required to build the story:
1 - SPD
2 - GeoExplorer
Oct 01, 2018
- 04:01 PM D4Science Infrastructure Task #12428: Test DM integration with GN 3.2.1 in Preprod
- I'm using your GN client library. Is the DM supposed to switch to other libraries for this test?
Otherwise, if I nee...
- 03:07 PM D4Science Infrastructure Task #12428: Test DM integration with GN 3.2.1 in Preprod
- I have tried to run the publication of a raster file (with the Raster data publisher algorithm). I get a 400 error ab...
Also available in: Atom