- Registered on: Apr 15, 2015
- Last connection: Jun 18, 2018
Reported issues: 89
Apr 27, 2018
- 04:49 PM D4Science Infrastructure Support #11706 (Closed): Bulk addition of users to VRE
- We have a list of users that should be added to the dnet VRE to be enabled to use SVN.
Is there a way to do it in b...
Apr 11, 2018
- 12:28 PM gCube Bug #11466 (Closed): Random NullPointer Exception on catalogue-ws
- Luca upgraded and I'm not getting null pointer exceptions anymore. Since the fix cannot be added to the production ca...
- 12:25 PM gCube Feature #11516 (Closed): Update method for items in Catalogue restful service
- Ok, after the update on catalogue-ws-t-d4s.d4science.org I can update items with success.
Apr 10, 2018
- 07:05 PM gCube Feature #11516: Update method for items in Catalogue restful service
- Apparently none of the tokens I have work for catalogue-ws-d-d4s.d4science.org, so I tried it on catalogue-ws-t-d4s....
- 02:20 PM D4Science Infrastructure Task #4243: Migrate SSL certificate from GARR/TERENA to Let's Encrypt
- I get a message regarding problems with the certificate on the svn server:
- 12:46 PM gCube Bug #11466: Random NullPointer Exception on catalogue-ws
- Mmm..then catalogue-ws-d-d4s.d4science.org has nothing to do with parthenos, right?
For my tests I am using the ca...
- 10:02 AM gCube Bug #11466: Random NullPointer Exception on catalogue-ws
- For me the error changed now:
Error (400) : this resource cannot process this request because it is malformed...
- 09:38 AM gCube Bug #11466: Random NullPointer Exception on catalogue-ws
- I confirm the 404 error on this endpoint http://catalogue-ws-d-d4s.d4science.org/catalogue-ws/rest/api/items/create
Apr 03, 2018
- 02:57 PM D4Science Infrastructure Support #11561 (Closed): OpenAIRE-Connect user cannot access the OpenAIRE-Connect redmine but can...
- > Hi Alessia,
> Since Friday I started getting e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org
> But I still cannot login to the ...
Mar 23, 2018
- 04:43 PM gCube Feature #11516 (Closed): Update method for items in Catalogue restful service
- It would be nice to have an update method in the Catalogue REST API to update information about an already registered...
Also available in: Atom