- Registered on: Apr 15, 2015
- Last connection: Dec 11, 2019
Reported issues: 129
Apr 03, 2019
- 03:37 PM D4Science Support Task #16444 (Closed): Remove test posts made in the news feed of the OpenAIRE RCD VRE
- I think I need a "super manager" like you to do it :)
When it's done I can start adding people to the VRE.
Apr 01, 2019
- 06:47 PM D4Science Support VRE #16311: New VRE for OpenAIRE-Connect
- Thank you, Leonardo.
I configured a bit https://support.d4science.org/projects/openaire_rcd with a new name and dedi...
- 11:45 AM D4Science Support VRE #16311: New VRE for OpenAIRE-Connect
- The redmine project is https://support.d4science.org/projects/connect-support and it should be the default redmine pr...
- 11:14 AM D4Science Support VRE #16311: New VRE for OpenAIRE-Connect
- > The portlet for tokens generation is under the Administration menu item (it will be visible only to VRE Managers .....
Mar 22, 2019
- 11:35 AM D4Science Support VRE #16311: New VRE for OpenAIRE-Connect
- You can use one of the two following logos, based on which one fits better the available space
* Logo A: https://box...
Mar 20, 2019
- 11:05 PM D4Science Support VRE #16311: New VRE for OpenAIRE-Connect
- yes, Leonardo, thank you for the explanations. Both policies should be open.
I will send you a logo by Friday morn...
- 02:09 PM D4Science Support VRE #16311 (Released): New VRE for OpenAIRE-Connect
- I hope I am opening this ticket in the proper project and that Leonardo is the correct person to ask. If not, please ...
Jan 23, 2019
- 04:48 PM gCube Task #13210 (Closed): Component for the owncloud portlet to be released
- ... otherwise the portlet for box.openaire.eu available at https://services.d4science.org/group/openaire_users/ will...
Aug 24, 2018
- 04:43 PM D4Science Infrastructure Task #10237 (Closed): Please raise the timeout-limit of virtuoso.parthenos.d4science.org
- MaxQueryCostEstimationTime 8000
And closing this ticket after 9 months without feedback.
Aug 23, 2018
- 03:19 PM D4Science Infrastructure Incident #12326: GARR OpenStack dashboard and CT1 regions are unreachable
- virtuoso-parthenos is still not responding, even if it was not in the list of VMs in error state
Also available in: Atom