WP6 2016-07-21 Meeting¶
Location & Time¶
- CITE Headquarters, Kessariani
- Thursday 21 Jul 2016, 16.00-18.30
- Gerasimos Antzoulatos (I2S)
- Dionysis Pyriohos (I2S)
- Gerasimos Farantatos (UOA)
- Panagiota Koltsida (UOA)
- Georgios Kakaletris (UOA)
- Konstantinos Giannakelos (CITE)
- Michalis Nikolopoulos (CITE)
- Charalambos Dimitrakopoulos (CITE)
- Blue Economy VRE detailed plans to 30 Sep 2016
- D6.2 finalisation
- Technical discussion on minor integration and design topics
Minutes / Topics Addressed¶
- Technical status and challenges
- VRE instantiation approach for T6.2
- Challenges of getting financial data for current model
- Integration of techno-economic models and data with production models
- Current techno-economic model requirements and assumptions
- Deliverable D6.2 status and submission
- Mid-long term plan update (review and 2017)
- D6.2 accompanying document will be confirmed by I2s to be submitted. Wiki will be further populated in the upcoming weeks.
- Financial indicators will be integrated by CITE in I2S services. I2S will add minor UI elements to request optional financial data from users.
- CITE will revise the models to use indicative, yet reasonable values, for missing data.
- Datasets will be ingested even if not used now (as preliminary global models will be made available later in 2016)
- One VRE per initial aquafarm (subcontractors) will be included in the initial production infrastructure.
- One VRE will be request for UOA for T6.2 remaining tools hosting and showcasing.
- Datasets ingestion will include Geonetwork metadata publication before summer break.