WP6 2016-04-22 Teleconference¶
Location & Time¶
- 13:00 / Phone
- Kostas Seferis
- George Kakaletris
- Discussion on technoeconomic evaluation of aquaculture investment/operation and options to acquire financial data from stakeholders.
Minutes / Topics Addressed¶
- Brief presentation of the techno-economic model.
- Qualitative approach on aquaculture technoeconomic analysis w.r.t. aspects to take into account (e.g. investment elements, different market approaches etc)
- The option of issuing a questionnaire for aquaculture stakeholders to fill in data
- The option to push data input to users of the system
Actions Planned / Decisions taken¶
- Inland aquafarms will not be considered in the techno-economic analysis as their cost model diverges significantly.
- Niche markets will not be considered.
- Basic feed model will be followed for cost estimation.
- Users will be requested to enter values of key factors (e.g. price of products, costs of maintenance, salaries etc)
- The "global" models will "aggregate" data entered from aquafarms in a "region"
- Kostas to perform a survey on the availability of economic / financial data and studies related to the techno-economic evaluation of aquaculture based on the perspective placed by the techno-economic model in question.