WP6 (with WP3 and WP8 topics) 2015-11-10 Teleconference¶
Location & Time¶
- Tue 10/11/2015, 12.00 - 13.00 GR Time
- Eleni Petra (NKUA)
- Giota Koltsida (NKUA)
- Kostas Seferis (I2S)
- George Kakaletris (NKUA)
- Discuss on the contribution of WP6 activities to WP3 and WP8 activities.
- Discuss on T6.1 => T6.2 technology flow / integration
Minutes / Topics Addressed¶
Dissemination focus for WP6 partners: scientific vs commercial dissemination.
- Commercial dissemination should wait until tangible results are there as
- Announcement of intentions / plans can be done once detailed specs and timeline are secured
- Partners should always present their outreach activities on project's social tools. However mentioning the peers of bilateral meetings (in the commercial sector) might not be a good approach, thus a "statistical" announcement should be made. Detailed records can be maintained privately by the peers.
Use of the tools for informing the project partners
- Reminded the good use of the 3 main tools of the project for communication and reporting
Reminder of WP6 reporting tools and process
- Shared wiki page ( https://support.d4science.org/projects/bluebridge/wiki/WP6-M02-MonthlyProgressReport ) for WP6 reporting
Short discussion of performance requirements for T6.2 to consume T6.1
- The option to offer T6.1 models as a service is the best from the reuse and architectural standpoint. However performance requirements of T6.2 might instruct doing optimizations or different components for the investment planning sub-case.
Provisioning of training tools from WP6 to WP3.
- WP6 S/W should be constructed to offer experimentation and training modes, where "students" are given information about the internal operation of the tools and the models and are guided for their use.
- Extend the scientific publications list with Aquafarming conferences opurtunities
- Repeat discussion on outreach to the industrial field within 2015, but no earlier than a full detailed spec document for the VRE tools exists.
- Agreed to steer WP6 development to provide WP6 training tools.