Please Deploy new Accounting Aggregator Plugin on accounting-aggregator.d4science.org
I already copied the needed files to create the new container, to install the new smart-executor and the plugin in the home directory
- Subject changed from Please Deploy new Accounting Accounting aggregator plugin on accounting-aggregator.d4science.org to Please Deploy new Accounting Aggregator Plugin on accounting-aggregator.d4science.org
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee changed from Roberto Cirillo to Luca Frosini
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
The new plugin has been deployed please check and close this ticket if it works well.
- Status changed from Feedback to In Progress
I'm creating ansible role to install it
- % Done changed from 100 to 50
@email@example.com ansible role terminates successfully, unfortunately container.xml is not generated (I found the default one in Smartgears directory).
Can ypou please check such a behaviour?
I forget to pass the token to ansible role when I launched it
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- Related to Project Task #700: T10.3 Federated Resources Management [Months: 1-29] added
Also available in: Atom