|Status:||Released||Start date:||Jun 02, 2017|
|Priority:||High||Due date:||Jul 06, 2017|
- Related to Feature #6631: Update in Logged-in via Google, LinkedIn button behaviour added
- Sprint set to Release 4.6.0
- Category set to portal
- Due date set to Jun 23, 2017
- Type changed from Enabling to Common Apps
- Due date changed from Jun 23, 2017 to Jul 06, 2017
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from New to Available
Ok thanks for the info. This was not clear to me as the integration of these components had started before the ETICS break down.
- Sprint changed from Release 4.6.0 to Release 4.6.1
- Status changed from Available to Under Integration
- Status changed from Under Integration to Deployed on Preprod
- Status changed from Deployed on Preprod to Released
@email@example.com does this mean that the production portals are updated? I can see the update on the pre-prodcution, but not on the production ones.
Today will be the upgrade in production.
Also available in: Atom