BlueBRIDGE - Project WP #629: WP4 - VREs Deployment and Operation [Months: 1-30]
BlueBRIDGE - Project Task #633: T4.4 Software integration and release [Months: 1-29]
Creation of Master Ticket for Release 4.4.0 - 4.4.0 gCore and 4.4.0 SW Test
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||Mar 20, 2017|
|Assignee:||Luca Frosini||% Done:|
I've created the following sprints associated to the new release 4.4.0:
- Release 4.4.0
- Release 4.4.0 - gCore
- Release 4.4.0 - FT Testing
Please, could you create the master ticket related to these sprints (I'm not able because I've no grant to do that)?
- Sprint changed from gCube Release 4.4.0 to zz - Creation of the Master Ticket Release
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
is it possible to add the "Start Date" and "Due Date" fields for every Master tickets?
In this way, Gabriele (or me) can add the deadlines for every releases.
I can add the start and the end date for the tracker type not just for the master otherwise we have to differentiate the tracker.
IMHO the start date is useless.
Do I have to do it?
It makes sense if it coincides with the date of the first build otherwise not.
Surely the end date is.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
I added it Release Tracker. SW Test already had both fields.
- Copied to Task #8179: Creation of Master Ticket for Release 4.5.0 - 4.5.0 gCore and 4.5.0 SW Test added
- Copied to deleted (Task #8179: Creation of Master Ticket for Release 4.5.0 - 4.5.0 gCore and 4.5.0 SW Test)
Also available in: Atom