Reinforce the Stock Assessment VRE public page
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||Mar 15, 2017|
|Priority:||Normal||Due date:||Mar 31, 2017|
|Assignee:||Anton Ellenbroek||% Done:|
The publicly available page of the VRE - i.e. https://bluebridge.d4science.org/web/stockassessment - should be revised to include:
- a short description of the scope of the VRE and the challenges that it addresses;
- a clear statement describing who are the communities and the stakeholders that can use the VRE and the main benefits that they can get;
- a clear statement on the main services made available by the VRE;
- a "demo" (screenshots or video);
- links to related documents;
Please, produce a text suitable for an HTML page and share it by the workspace dedicate folder https://goo.gl/NBB54e
#5 Updated by Leonardo Candela over 2 years ago
- File Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 11.31.38.png added
Thanks for this contribution, I modified the page accordingly but the screenshots (that in the reality are not screenshot).
I kindly ask @email@example.com to have a look at it and circulate feedback.
IMO the page should be enriched with links to the "application domain", links to the methods and related literature. The page should be a bit more informative (e.g. what DLM toolkit of FLR?).
Moreover, it lacks of screenshots.
I attach a list of currently offered methods ... is this complete?