Reinforce the ICES Trainign Course on Data Limited Stock Assessment (ICES_DALSA) VRE public page
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||Mar 15, 2017|
|Priority:||Normal||Due date:||Mar 31, 2017|
|Assignee:||Anna Davies||% Done:|
The publicly available page of the VRE - i.e. https://bluebridge.d4science.org/web/ices_dalsa - should be revised to include:
- a short description of the scope of the VRE and the challenges that it addresses;
- a clear statement describing who are the communities and the stakeholders that can use the VRE and the main benefits that they can get;
- a clear statement on the main services made available by the VRE;
- a "demo" (screenshots or video);
- links to related documents;
Please, produce a text suitable for an HTML page and share it by the workspace dedicate folder https://goo.gl/NBB54e
#3 Updated by Anna Davies over 2 years ago
Update of information for the VRE public page
ICES training course on Data Limited Stock Assessment
This course aimed to enable participants to identify data information content and how they interact in a variety of assessment settings – from data-limited to data-rich.
The VRE was used to facilitate participants to apply decision trees to identify which methods are applicable for any specific data-limited dataset, and interpret results of data-limited stock assessments. The course also quantified uncertainty in data-limited methods by running sensitivities and combining results across methods.