|Status:||Closed||Start date:||Feb 10, 2017|
|Priority:||Urgent||Due date:||Feb 13, 2017|
|Assignee:||Massimiliano Assante||% Done:|
|Sprint:||RStudio elastic management|
#5 Updated by Massimiliano Assante over 2 years ago
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
The previous problem is fixed in production, I just hot deployed the RStudio Wrapper portlet containing the fix.
Now the RStudio instance allocation:
- takes into account the number of instances available in the given context and assign the RStudio instance balancing the load.
- keep the assignee instance for that context until this instance exists in the context. If a problem occurs with that instance a new instance is assigned by looking at the one available.
- If no instances are available the default instance (rstudio.d4science.org) is assigned.
- maintains retro-compatibility with the previous version (that did not take into account the scope), meaning that if user foo had rstudio2 instance set on scope X, then in scope X foo is still assigned to rstudio2 (if valid)