Project Milestone #685
Project WP #677: WP8 - Support Blue Skills: VREs Development [Months: 1-30]
MS18 - Blue Skills VRE Plan: Revised Version 
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||Sep 01, 2015|
|Priority:||Normal||Due date:||Jan 31, 2017|
|Assignee:||Anna Davies||% Done:|
|Lead beneficiary:||6 - ICES
The development plan characterising Blue Skills VREs is captured by tickets in the BlueBRIDGE ticketing system.
- Start date changed from Sep 12, 2015 to Sep 01, 2015
- Subject changed from MS18 - Blue Skills VRE Plan: Revised Version to MS18 - Blue Skills VRE Plan: Revised Version 
- Assignee set to Anna Davies
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
- % Done changed from 100 to 0
This is expected to be the second version of Milestone #684 (that is not been achieved yet).
In January 2017 WP8 is expected to produce the revised version of the plan.
@firstname.lastname@example.org this is a kind reminder, by end of January it is expected that the plan characterising WP8 activities is produced. The availability of the plan will represent the achievement of the milestone.
Please do take into account that we do expect that:
- planned VRE are recorded by the WP8 wiki page & tickets in redmine;
- an achievement document is expected to be produced (as done in the past);
Please find attached, the milestone document for the Blue Skills VRE plan, revised version for MS18.
If anything else should be required to fulfil the milestone, please let me know.
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
@email@example.com please find here https://goo.gl/uKtLzr a slightly revised version of the achievement statement (the right milestone number is MS18 and the ticket to refer in #685)
In order to really declare the milestone achieved it is now necessary to really create the tickets about the planned courses and associate them with this ticket (by using the "related issues").
Tickets are expected to be of type VRE if a new VRE \ VLab is needed \ expected.
In case the course plans to re-use an existing VRE \ VLab then the ticket to be created should clearly indicate
- the VRE \ VLab to be re-used;
- the users joining the VRE \ VLab because of the course (this is key for the KPIs);
- Related to VRE #6301: VRE for ICES training course (ICES MSY): 25-26 Jan. 2017 added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Related to VRE #6827: VRE for ICES training course: Introduction to Management Strategy Evaluation (28 Aug-1 Sep. '17) added
- Related to VRE #6829: VRE for ICES training course: Bayesian Network analysis including the socio-cultural dimension (27 Nov-1 Dec. '17) added
- Related to VRE #6828: VRE for ICES training course: VMS and EU logbook data (23-27 Oct. '17) added
- Related to VRE #6816: VRE for ICES training course: Introduction to abundance estimation from fisheries acoustic surveys (12-16 June '17) added
- Related to VRE #6818: VRE for ICES training course: Introduction to the R environment 2017 (21-25 Aug. '17) added
Related to #6925: VREs for IRD training activities
- Related to Task #6925: VREs for IRD training activities added
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
- Start date set to Sep 01, 2015
due to changes in a related task
- Related to Project Activity #7115: RDB Training for Barbadian fisheries data managers and stock assessment practitioners added
- Related to Project Activity #7117: RDB Training for Omani fisheries data managers and stock assessment practitioners added
- Related to Project Activity #7116: RDB Training for WECAFC Region fisheries data managers and stock assessment practitioners added
- Related to Project Activity #7118: RDB Training for Trinidanian fisheries data managers and stock assessment practitioners added
- Related to VRE #7145: Create DRuMFISH VRE for a course on 21-23 March 2017 added
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- Due date set to Feb 28, 2017
- Due date changed from Feb 28, 2017 to Jan 31, 2017
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Also available in: Atom