Project Deliverable #658
D6.2 : Blue Economy VRE Integrated Resources 
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||Aug 19, 2016|
|Priority:||Normal||Due date:||Sep 30, 2016|
|Assignee:||Gerasimos Antzoulatos||% Done:|
|Dissemination Level:||PU||Editor:||Gerasimos Antzoulatos|
|Lead beneficiary:||10 - I2S||Reviewer:||Pasquale Pagano|
This deliverable reports on the data sets, services, tools, software, models, algorithms, and related user guides integrated or reused in Blue Economy VREs accompanied by the usage/ licensing terms.
#6 Updated by Gerasimos Antzoulatos about 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Status changed from New to In Progress
#10 Updated by Pasquale Pagano about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Under Revision to Reviewed
I am confused reading the MSWord document and then the wiki
In the document, it is reported that
The Deliverable is covering the two clusters of Blue Economy VRE’s .... In each VRE cluster the following integrated resources are captured by the specification document:
Accessing the link https://support.d4science.org/projects/bluebridge/wiki/D_6_2 I found instead that
These data sets are categorised into two main groups based on their origin. The former category includes datasets come from Aquaculture companies or derived as the outcome of the analysis in the VRE framework, so forth we call them Internal Aquaculture Datasets. The latter category includes datasets collected from external resources, like Eurostat, so forth we call them External Datasets.
Thus in the wiki, I cannot recognize the two clusters as I was expecting. I suggest to change the document to reflect better the wiki.
* int he wiki I found "In order to support the VRE analytical processes some parameters have been specified as mandatory. " but I do not understand to which VRE you are referring to
* The External Data section is empty on the wiki
* The section on Services and Tools is organized by VREs and it is coherent with the document indeed. However, I do not see the services for the second VRE, Strategic investment analysis
* The theoretical section refers again to VRE1 only if I correctly understood.
I suggest to make the document more coherent with the wiki.
* If you plan to enrich the wiki with the missing parts for VRE2, the document can remain as it is but you should structure better the section on the wiki about Datasets as you did for Methods and Services.
* if you do not plan to enrich the wiki with further information for VRE2, the document should describe what you report for VRE1 and what you report for VRE2 and explain the rationale that brings you to this different approach.
#11 Updated by George Kakaletris about 3 years ago
You observations are to the point. The plan is definitely to revise and the wiki. I.e. the VREs will be initially split in two clusters. In the next update of the deliverable (not the wiki) there might be another cluster.
The first cluster will have one wiki per SME that is formally part of the consortium as subcontractor, so that their data are isolated. However each SME VRE (that I will now instantiate as part of the tickets) will contain elements from both T6.1 (production oriented) and T6.2 (financially oriented).
In this first stage, the other tools of T6.2 will be hosted in a separate VRE (second cluster, however only one VRE is now planned for it. Most probably more will come in this cluster for supporting training in 2017).
We believe that a 3rd cluster will emerge after opening to Aquatracker free clients, as those VREs might be different in functionality. However this is an initial thought and shall be reflected in next deliverable.
We will revise now the Wiki to indicate this grouping so that it is more aligned to the content of the summary document. Yet the final content of the wiki will be ready in the weeks to come.
#16 Updated by Leonardo Candela about 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Status changed from Mgmt Body Approval to Closed
The deliverable has been submitted to the EC via the PP.
Submitted version is available at https://goo.gl/F8SMNr
The associated Wiki page (the actual deliverable) still need some changes.