Project Deliverable #637
D4.4 : Software Release Activity: Final Report 
This deliverable reports on the outcome of the release activity performed in the period.
- Assignee set to Gabriele Giammatteo
- Reviewer set to Pasquale Pagano
- Editor set to Gabriele Giammatteo
- Status changed from New to In Progress
The due date of this deliverable is end of January. We should start the process to deliver it. I'm suggesting Lino to be the reviewer.
fine with us. Please find attached the proposed TOC of the deliverable.
@email@example.com the deliverable is of type "OTHER", but the interim report (D4.2, M14, https://goo.gl/afxQSt) has been produced as REPORT (that make more sense, in my opinion) with links to the wiki only for detailed info. If you are fine with that, I would proceed like this also for D4.4.
- Status changed from In Progress to Sent to Reviewer
deliverable has been finalized and it is ready for the internal review. Please, find it at this link: https://goo.gl/imFYLx
- Assignee changed from Gabriele Giammatteo to Pasquale Pagano
- Status changed from Sent to Reviewer to Under Revision
- Assignee changed from Pasquale Pagano to Gabriele Giammatteo
- Status changed from Under Revision to Reviewed
I revised the document and I suggested a number of changes that you can easily spot in the document accessible at https://goo.gl/p1aUsK.
- Status changed from Reviewed to Feedback Processed
- Status changed from Feedback Processed to Reviewer Approval
Thanks to have accepted all the requests for changes I made in the previous version.
I approve the deliverable and I pass it to the Quality and Assurance task force.
- Status changed from Reviewer Approval to Sent to QAO
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
- Status changed from Sent to QAO to Sent to Mgmt for Approval
The deliverable is OK for QAO, v1.0 produced with minor changes and stored here https://goo.gl/r1AXVM
Just asked the PSC to approve the deliverable.
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Status changed from Sent to Mgmt for Approval to Mgmt Body Approval
No comments have been raised by the PSC
- Status changed from Mgmt Body Approval to Closed
Also available in: Atom