Project WP #654: WP6 - Supporting Blue Economy: VREs Development [Months: 1-30]
Project Task #656: T6.2 Strategic Investment analysis and Scientific Planning/Alerting VRE [Months: 1-30]
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||Jan 11, 2017|
|Priority:||Low||Due date:||Aug 31, 2017|
|Assignee:||Dimitris Katris||% Done:|
There are layers that present the same information but in different detail level. We should provide the ability to group these layers and utilize this info in analytics functions.
Furthermore the visualization should also exploit this functionality and present the appropriate layer based on the zoom level of the map.
#1 Updated by Dimitris Katris about 2 years ago
- Parent task changed from #1629 to #6101
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Due date set to Aug 31, 2017
- Subject changed from Provide a development plan for grouping layers that present same info with different detail level to Support grouping of layers that present same info with different detail level
#2 Updated by Dimitris Katris over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Infrastructure Development added
Geoanalytics will not provide this as an additional feature. This functionality can be accomplished by setting the appropriate style in the layer (displaying or not a shape based on the zoom level)