|Status:||Released||Start date:||Nov 11, 2016|
|Assignee:||Leonardo Candela||% Done:|
Blue Economy VRE for Aquafarming "AquacultureTrainingLab" has to perform evaluation growth analysis and techno economic investment analysis for training reasons. This VRE is similar to the ones designed for SMEs Forkys, Alieia, Ellinika Psaria.
The HYDROMEDIT VRE should contain the following:
• “Setup Sites” functionality (portlet org.gcube.portlets-user.simul-fish-growth-portlet.1.0.0, category BlueBridge.Simulator)
o Site management application (Sites)
• “Setup Models” functionality (portlet org.gcube.portlets-user.simul-fish-growth-portlet.1.0.0, category BlueBridge.Simulator)
o Model management application (Models)
• “What-if Analysis” functionality (portlet org.gcube.portlets-user.simul-fish-growth-portlet.1.0.0, category BlueBridge.Simulator)
o “What-If Analysis” application (What-if analysis)
• “Techno Economic Investment Analysis” functionality
o investment-analysis/techno-economic-analysis-portlet to be deployed to portal and make it available under the corresponding VREs
• Access to postgress Database Service Endpoint named SimulFishGrowth
• Access to Data Analysis Endpoint named DataMiner
• Access to the DataMiner algorithm named SimulFishKPIs
• Access to the “simul growth API” service of I2S. A Hosting Node Endpoint named SimulFishGrowthData pointing to org.gcube.data-access.simul-fish-growth-data.1.0
• Access to “investment-analysis/techno-economic-analysis-service” web service of CITE, deployed under the VRE.
Please, note that the Database is shared between the VREs of Forky’s, Alieia and Ellinika Psaria.
We would like to see in the menu the following order for application:
“Setup Sites” |“Setup Models” | "What-If Analysis” | "Techno Economic Investment Analysis” | Administration
#3 Updated by Leonardo Candela over 2 years ago
@firstname.lastname@example.org could you please elaborate a bit on the context of this request?
I assume it originates from a "training need" rather than from the willingness to serve the needs of a specific aquafarm, is this correct?
If this is the case we need to know if the training event is somehow related with HydroMediT 2016 http://hydromedit2016.apae.uth.gr and what is the expected audience of this VRE, i.e. how many users are expected.
We will use this information to properly tune the environment.
As soon as we are provided with these contextual details we can start planning the deployment of the VRE.
#4 Updated by Leonardo Candela over 2 years ago
- VRE_Policy changed from Open to Restricted
- Assignee changed from Eleni Petra to Leonardo Candela
- Status changed from New to Planned
- Subject changed from BLUE ECONOMY VRE HYDROMEDIT to Blue Economy/Blue Skills: AquacultureTrainingLab
I changed the name according to the new proposal discussed with Eleni and the others.
#6 Updated by Leonardo Candela over 2 years ago
- % Done changed from 30 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Available
- Description updated (diff)
The VRE is available at https://i-marine.d4science.org/group/aquaculturetraininglab
Eleni is VRE Manager
Please, let us know who will be in charge of the management, i.e. who should be assigned the VRE Manager role.