New Uri-Resolver: test the new Catalogue Resolver
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||Apr 08, 2019|
|Assignee:||Francesco Mangiacrapa||% Done:|
New URI-Resolver available in dev (at https://data1-d.d4science.org/) provides a new Catalogue Resolver (as documented at https://wiki.gcube-system.org/gcube/URI_Resolver#CATALOGUE_Resolver).
I have improved the Catalogue Resolver by performing the following changes:
1) Creating an Item URL, from the JSON fields in the request:
1.1) I have removed the value 'clear_url'. We don't need it;
1.2) I have removed the value 'product' allowable for the 'entity_context'. It was a source of error (see comment below).
2) Resolving an Item URL:
2.2) (Since 1.2) The coding 'ctlg-p' to refer to the entity 'product' will no longer be used. It was a source of error. We just need to use ctlg-d -> to refer a 'dataset' (the 'dataset' is the entity known in CKAN).
We need to reflect these changes in gCat (I kindly ask to @email@example.com for this one) and in the Catalogue Publisher Widget (I will update by myself this second one) for the gCube 4.14
#3 Updated by Francesco Mangiacrapa 10 months ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I just updated the ckan-utility-library (2.9.0) and tested it in dev by publishing a catalogue ITEM and its ITEM URL has been generated correctly (see at http://data-d.d4science.org/ctlg/NextNext/test_publishing_for_generating_item_url), so it seems to work fine.
I'm going to release it for gCube 4.14.
@firstname.lastname@example.org, please, perform a test for gCat asap, thanks.