Key Performance Indicator #1428
Blue Economy: SMEs as VRE data providers
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||Sep 01, 2015|
|Priority:||Normal||Due date:||Feb 28, 2018|
|KPI Target:||10||KPI Current:||10|
Number of SMEs as VRE data providers
#6 Updated by Gerasimos Antzoulatos over 2 years ago
Aquaculture SMEs, which will act as data providers are the followings:
- Subcontractors (3), namely Alieia, Forkys, Ellinika Psaria
- SMEs from i2s customer database (5-10)
- Progressively aquaTracker users are engaged to using Blue Economy services (total number of users is around 1000)
The above list is not final, but will be updated as the Blue Economy services will be deployed and users provide data.
#10 Updated by Gerasimos Antzoulatos over 1 year ago
- KPI Current changed from 6 to 9
The SMEs that operate as dataset providers and utilise VRE services of Blue Economy are:
- Ardag Aquaculture
- Ellinika Psaria
- Galaxidi Marine Farm S.A.
- iLKNAK Aquacultures
- Markellos Marine Farm S.A.
- NIREUS Aquacultures S.A.
- Stratos Aquacultures