Smartgears container: hostingNode status doesn't change
When a smartgears container is stopped, the corresponding hostingNode resource doesn't change status from certified to down.
Roberto is still valid this ticket?
@roberto.cirillo in old gHN how this works? The sweeper made the change?
I'm not sure 100% but I guess the status is set to "down" by gCore framework while the status is set to "unreachable" by the resource sweeper
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Luca Frosini to Lucio Lelii
I mote the ticket to @lucio.lelii which has to made more tests
- % Done changed from 100 to 90
Applied in changeset trunk|r115441.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Sprint changed from zz - Improve Smartgears to zz - Smartgears Improvements & Fixes
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Also available in: Atom