VRE #10759: Request for a VRE for french tropical tuna fisheries data
French tropical tuna atlas VRE - new PostgreSQL database "tunaatlas_france"
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||Jan 24, 2018|
|Assignee:||_InfraScience Systems Engineer||% Done:|
Related to the ticket #10759 , we would like an empty database (PostgreSQL + PostGIS) for the new VRE French tropical tuna atlas.
The specifications for the database to deploy are below:
- The database should be named "tunaatlas_france".
- PostGIS extension with postgis_topology should be enabled
- The PostgreSQL + PostGIS versions should be the ones used in the current tunaatlas database
- The capacity should be 100 GB
- The database should be empty (i.e. we will deploy the model once the empty database is available)
- There should be one role named "tunaatlas_admin" with CREATEROLE and CREATEUSER privileges
#2 Updated by Andrea Dell'Amico over 1 year ago
@firstname.lastname@example.org I need to know the additional user names to set up the postgresql ACLs correctly. Do you also need access from the phpPgAdmin instance? If so I'll need to add a CNAME to that server, phpPgAdmin is very old and unmaintained and I need to do some tricks to let a user connect to different databases.